Friday, September 11, 2009

Is this thing on?

So.  This is the awkward part where I grab your attention.   Maybe I'll just get straight to the good bit. 

Today's food was pretty average but satisfying.  Breakfast was a soy fw and fruit bread from the cafe across from where I'm working.  I don't normally buy breakfast but I was short on time this morning and their fruit toast is amazing with dates and apricots through it.  Yum.  Lunch was a ham and salad wrap... bought again.  Bad habit to be in, it wasn't super expensive but breakfast and lunch all up was about $12 which is $12 that could be in my pocket right now. 

On the way home from work I went past the supermarket and went a bit nuts.  There was cheap salmon which I baked and teamed with some sweet potato fries.  I also bought something I'd had my eye on for a while - wasabi paste.  It's not that expensive (about $3 for a tube) but for some reason I can never justify buying it.  But wasabi and salmon are one of those combos just that fits together beautifully. 





I like my salmon pretty raw in the middle, and this was perfect.

I was planning to go running but it's turned from nice warm weather into a windy cold night.  I live near the water which is great to run by, except when it's cold and windy.  I'm going to give it a miss and study instead.  Goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment